Monday, February 14, 2011

Who rocked it better?

I don't plan on my blog being strictly about fashion. I love far too many things to devout myself to writing only about that. However, it has been the theme lately, hasn't it? Honestly, I just write about whatever strikes my fancy randomly. Sometimes those are long, ranting posts about issues such as feminism and sexuality. Other times, I just want to look at nice clothes.

So, without further delay, I want to ask you something: Who rocked this dress better?

Carina Roitfeld



or Florence Welch



These are both from Givency's 2011 Spring/Summer collection. I am trying not to be biased (I absolutely love Florence and The Machine) but I think I do like her dress more. I just wish it was a crisp white like Carine's instead of being all smoke stained looking, as if it had been sitting on a rack in the sun of a smokey old house for a decade. Perhaps that is suppose to be champagne colour. Perhaps the lighting is bad. I just know it looks off.

What do you think? Maybe you hate them both (maybe swans aren't your thing haha)

No comments: